This is a blog for Christian Teens. Created to unite teens who love Jesus and bring others to Christ.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Stress Relief

School is wrapping up, so it seems many things are happening at once. This rush of events,emotions,and situations can create stress in our lives and turn us away from God. We must remember to seek HIM first in All things. Ask God to relieve your stress and he will do so if you obey His word. Your faith is being tested so be wise and choose God. Know that these problems are only for a season. Just trust God and reap the results.

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.For my yoke is easy and my burden is light
Matthew 11:28-30


No comments:

Post a Comment