This is a blog for Christian Teens. Created to unite teens who love Jesus and bring others to Christ.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Be Satisfied


I want _________.
(fill in the blank)

If only _________.
(fill in the blank)



Life can be dominated by our "I wants" and "If onlys". I have wanted certain things to happen in my life. However we must obey what God wants, or His will, for our lives. We can't focus on the things that we want to change about our lives or the things that we want. Instead we can be satisfied with what we have. The tragedy in Haiti is one example of how everything can be stripped from you in an instant.

I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of living in every situation, whether it is with a full stomach or empty, with plenty or little.
Philippians 4:12


No comments:

Post a Comment